Help out with the Christmas Kindness and Toy Swap event!
- Saturday, 26 November 2022
- 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Park Church
We have a busy day on Saturday 26th November!
In the morning we will be inviting referred families who may need a bit of support over the Christmas period to join us for a morning of Christmasy games and activities, a free Christmas cafe full of homemade treats, access to our Big Toy Swap with loads of great quality second hand toys, as well as a visit from Santa where each child will receive a brand new Christmas gift!
And then in the afternoon, 1-4pm, we'll be opening up the building again to the general public to make use of the Toy Swap and come pick out some great second hand toys donated by members of the community.
If you would like to volunteer on the day, sign up here and we'll be in touch!
There are also three other ways you can help out:
1. Donate any good quality second hand toys you might have at home to the Toy Swap. You can drop them off at church at the follow times:
- Thursday 24th November, 3.30-6.30pm
- Friday 25th November, 8.30am-12pm
- Alternatively, bring them along on a Sunday before the 26th.
2. Buy a brand new toy priced between £10-15 for a child under 11 to be given to a child referred to us who may be in particular need this Christmas. Find inspiration here!
3. Give financially and we will purchase gifts for referred children. Click here to find out how.
Park Church Church Lane East, Aldershot, GU11 3ST